England has moved to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant.
· Get vaccinated and get your booster dose
· Wear a face covering in most indoor public places and on public transport
· Work from home, if you can
· Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
· Get tested and self-isolate if required
17 January 2022, this guidance applies to ENGLAND
You can stop self-isolating at the start of day 6 if you get 2 negative rapid lateral flow test results on days 5 and 6 and do not have a temperature. Tests must be at least 24 hours apart. If either test is positive, wait 24 hours before testing again.